About Me

My photo
Diaper Rash, Espn, Barbie Dolls, Rolling Over, Princesses, Spit up, Baseball, Temper Tantrums, Guy's Night Out, Tutu's, Plastic High Heels, Nuks, Golfing, Formula vs. Breastfeeding, Blankies, T-ball, Naps, oh wait does this say, ABOUT ME??? Huh?

Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time has passed

I woke up this morning and wasn't quite sure where it would take me. I had hoped it would take me to the gym, but you can see that I am not there... I am blogging. This morning before school I was googling spirit wk ideas so that my 7 yr old could turn her ideas in at school and ran across a creatively inspired blog. So here I am signing in 2 yrs later. Where does the time go?! How am I supposed to accomplish all that I have dreamed up in a lifetime? Various reasons...I have been held back for waaaay to long. Through EMDR (I heart) I have began to recover and heal from a lot "setbacks"/traumas that have occurred in the last 10 yrs. 10 yrs...of them. Geez. I am beginning to see that in order to create life I want for myself that I have to be ME, regardless of whatever or whoever chooses to not be true to themselves. I can still embrace and accomplish without being heldback. Co-dependent NO MORE. So now that I've ran through 10's of thousands to arrive here I'm back. Slowly but surely. Dream #1: to have a blog where I am free to be me. The good, the bad, the real, and the creative. Obv I'd love to have thousands of followers that I don't know who are just dying to follow me, but I'll accept my 2 followers for now gladly! And still express myself. No that is not my #1 dream it's just dream #1. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment